BullGuard requires an account from where you can customize the protection settings and many more. You can access the account using the login ID and password which you have used after creating an account. Without having an account, you cannot use this security software. Now just imagine, what will happen if you have to run a scan and BullGuard Login is not working. There are a lot of reasons behind this login issue ad we will discuss all of them one by one with the fixings. Just move ahead with the procedure to fix the BullGuard Login Issue immediately.
Possible reasons behind BullGuard Login Issue
- An incorrect email address or Password
- No internet connectivity
- An old version of BullGuard
- BullGuard server is down
- Any of BullGuard setup files have been damaged or corrupted
As now you know the list of possible causes of this issue therefore, let’s move ahead with the resolution for that same.
METHOD 1- Check the Email ID and Password
It is advisable to check the email ID and password which you are using to log in to BullGuard. If there is a single mistake in the Email ID because of a typo error then, you face this issue. Remember your email ID and enter it. The same goes with passwords, as you should check the password field to ensure if it is correct. If you think that you have forgotten your BullGuard password then, you can recover it just by following a few steps which are available below.
- First and foremost, you should enter all passwords which you remember
- Open the official login page of BullGuard if you are experiencing an issue
- Enter the email address and after that, click on the option Forgot Password
- You will get the Password reset link to the registered email address. This email address should be the same which you use while creating your account
- After that, log in to the email and click on the link which you get from BullGuard
- You will then go to the new page, and there you have the option to create a new password
To reset the BullGuard account password, you will need to access the registered email address. If you are not able to access the registered email address then, you should first change the ID.
METHOD 2- Fix Internet Connectivity
There might be a weak or no network connection issue due to which you are experiencing this issue. So, check the internet connection by opening the browser and searching for anything. If that is also not loading with an error message “No Network Error” on screen then, contact the network provider. As soon as you contact the Internet service provider, the issue will be fixed then and there.
METHOD 3- Install BullGuard Update Manually
Although BullGuard installs all available updates automatically, because of some issue, it fails to do so. And an old version won’t allow users to log in to the account. In such a case, you only have the option left is to install the update manually.
- First and foremost, open the BullGuard program
- Click on the “Update” option in the upper-right corner of BullGuard
- Now, wait unless the update is successful and then, restart your device
METHOD 4- BullGuard server is down
A very big reason behind BullGuard’s login not working is server status. BullGuard needs a server to establish the connections to secure the device. If there is a server behind this login error then, you will need to wait for a while without doing anything. This error will fix on its own after a few minutes. To ensure the server status, you should check the official tweet or ask someone who uses this software.
You can also ask someone else who is using BullGuard to check the status and for that,
- Open the BullGuard application on the Windows computer
- Click on the Settings option and go to the General
- From that Window, click on the Check Status option
METHOD 5- Reinstall BullGuard Antivirus
If you have tried all of the above steps and still not be able to log in to your BullGuard account then, reinstallation is best. There might be a chance that any of the setup files have been damaged or corrupted due to which it is not working. In such a case, you will need to reinstall this security software and for that, follow the steps.
Reinstallation Steps (Uninstall First)
- Press the Windows key from the keyboard and enter the Control panel
- Press Enter and then, navigate BullGuard from the list that appears
- Choose BullGuard and click on Uninstall option and move ahead with the Uninstall wizard prompts
When you uninstall it properly, move ahead with the re-installation procedure. To re-install BullGuard, you have to-
- Download the installation setup file from the official website
- Find BullGuard and download button followed by the same
- Click on it and wait unless it downloads successfully
- Double-click on the installation setup file and wait for the installation
- Follow the steps to install it completely and now the error should be fixed
These are the steps that you can follow to get rid of the BullGuard Login Issue. It is advisable to avoid attempting too many wrong attempts while signing in.